In addition to my own daily bit of fiction writing, I've done the following:
* edited a friend's satirical short story,
* translated some teaching materials for another friend who's soon to travel to Honduras,
* carried out my monthly volunteer job of editing the American College of Pediatricians newsletter,
* prepared proposals to three organizations to proofread their websites and printed materials,
* composed a letter to a community college instructor asking about tutoring opportunities, and
* nearly finished my website.
When I got ready to take a break, I wrote a feisty letter to the department store that has owed me $45.00 since October.
What kind of work do you happily lose yourself (and the hours) doing? How can I help you with it? Please leave a comment below or visit my Contact page.